Features & Benefits
- Proven, reliable components
- No installation required – just fill with concentrate
- Compact, easy to store
- Enhanced safety
- Maximum cleaning product performance
The AFA offers easy automatic dilution with convenient control of where and how the solution is applied. On and off functions are finger-tip, trigger controlled on the spray nozzle. To rinse, the concentrate container is disconnected using an easy-to-operate quick coupler, designed to allow either a full-width spray or powerful jet stream while rinsing. This range of control helps personnel apply the solution where it’s wanted. Handles on larger containers increase the operator’s control over the application.
- Condominium Trashroom Compactors, Bins, and Floors
- Trash truck tire and wheel well cleaning
- Restaurant Garbage and food waste areas
- Supermarket Waste bins
- Animal care/research facilities
- Penal institutions (washroom or shower areas)
- Health care and educational facilities
- Service station Waste bin and Washroom
The unique injection concept mixes the proper amount of concentrate with both air and water to produce a thick, rich foam for a longer soak time. The typical 1:25 dilution covers approximately 1000 sqft (100m2) per liter. The treatment effect is expected to last for 5-7 days.